New Terms & Conditions
By now, we hope you’ve received our 2020-2021 print brochures: Essence of Europe, Essence of Asia, and Essence of Central & South America. If not, please order here or check out our online versions. With the new brochures, we have also updated our Terms & Conditions which will be effective as of September 1, 2019. Below, you will find a summary of key policy changes; however to see our full Terms & Conditions please click here:
- Bookings require a $750 land minimum
- A non-refundable land deposit of $250 per person is due within 7 days, if created more than 75 days prior to departure
- Full payment is due 75 days prior to departure
- Paper commission checks will incur a $25 fee. Agencies that prefer to have paper checks issued have the option to have checks issued on a monthly (default) or weekly basis. To sign up for ACH commission payments (free!), please mail us your application form.
For a short recap of other policy changes and agent tools we’ve released over the past 12 months, please note the following:
- Optional Non-Refundable Air Deposit – lock in contract air rates with a deposit rather than paying the full fare
- Contract Economy/Premium Economy Air - $400 per person, per ticket
- Contract Business/First Class Air - $1,000 per person, per ticket
- Published Air (all classes) - Need full payment to ticket.
- Customized Group Department – Avanti can now assist you in customizing group travel for 15-100 people. Click here for more details.
- Agent Portal – we have launch a new exclusive booking portal for Travel Advisors. Note that all pricing and booking tools are protected. In order to obtain a login, you must be affiliated with a travel agency. Want to register? Click here.
- Ebrochures – we have launched several single topic e-brochures for you to share with your clients, as well as a few guides to help you navigate technical products and destinations. Destinations covered include: Great Britain, Wales, Italy, Finland, Japan, South Korea, and the Galapagos. Click here to see our library.
- SMS Text Messaging Program – To ensure accuracy and provide better customer service, we have launched a messaging program direct to travelers. Upon creating a new airline PNR, a text message will be sent to your customer to verify their name and date of birth, as well as flight dates and routing, prior to ticketing. If there are any changes needed, your customers are advised to contact you, their travel agent. Simultaneously, we will send an email alert to you notifying you of the correspondence with a copy of the text message sent. Not only will this technology allow us to ensure accuracy with the airline record, but this may allow for better communication on the ground in case an emergency arises during travel.
- Special Requests – we are happy to help you create customized vacations for your clients including specific special requests that they may have. In order to submit your special request, your reservation must have money applied (deposit or final payment). Once pricing is advised for the special request, full payment is required to accept and confirm the service.
- Third Party Integrations – we have been integrated with ClientBase/LiveConnect and Passport Online for many years; however, our integration with AXUS and Travefy (itinerary management tools) are now live too. Once you have your Avanti reservation set up, you can export the Passenger Day by Day Itinerary to AXUS or Travefy in one click. For detailed instructions, please click here.
We appreciate your support and look forward to a successful 2020 together. If you have any questions about our new policies, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.