The Week Ahead
Today is the national holiday of “May Day”, which is celebrated in many countries across Europe, Central America, South America, and Asia. As a result, many offices are closed today. Please note that this may cause some delays in confirmations; however, all suppliers are back to normal office hours on Tuesday, May 2nd.
- New: Receive free air to the Galapagos from Quito when booking the Legend or Coral Galapagos Cruises when booked by May 31. Email us at email@example.com or call us to book.
- Last Chance: It's the last week to earn an additional $50 bonus commission on all trips to Thailand - book by May 6th
- Clients looking to get off the beaten path in Italy can save $100 per person on our small escorted group tours featuring the best in food and wine in Sicily and Puglia
- Clients traveling to Costa Rica can save big on hotels with a 3rd night free at some of our favorite properties such as El Silencio, Kioro, and Si Como No
- Is Machu Picchu on your bucket list? Clients with at least 5 nights in Peru can score a free entrance to Machu Picchu during the months of May and June
Where To Meet Us
- Calling all Travel Leaders Network Agents! Meet us at Booth #1015 during the trade show today in Orlando.
- Meet us at the Travel Society Annual Summit from May 5-6, 2017 in Denver, Colorado – for Travel Society affiliated agents only
- Meet us at the MAST Annual Conference May 4-8, 2017 in Scottsdale, Arizona – for MAST affiliated agents only
- Want to keep up on booking trends and destination inspiration? We have three great articles that may be of interest:
- For all us Francophiles, read this wonderful article from Travel Agent Central that includes our Cooking Experience in Nice
- Want to know what the next big trend in travel is? Check out this article from Travel Market Report to find out where 4 Million Americans traveled in 2016
- Be sure to read Recommend Magazine’s cruise news from South America
- Travel Tip: Maximize your Monet time! Visit Giverny on a shared or private half-day tour from Paris, or as part of a multi-destination full-day tour from Paris. For those traveling from Paris to Normandy via car rental or private car + driver, Giverny is a great stop on the first or last day. For those staying in Paris, a great idea is to do the Giverny half-day tour then return to Paris and go to Musée de l’Orangerie, where visitors can view four of Monet’s massive water lily paintings that were inspired by the very gardens just visited.