Sign up for Direct Deposit
In October of 2018 Avanti Destinations implemented ACH commission payments for the first time. To sign your agency up for these payments all your agency manager or owner needs to do is submit the following documents by mail:
Please mail these documents to:
Starting in September of 2019 we will begin assessing a $25.00 fee for each check issued, you will have the option to receive payments weekly or monthly so it’s an opportune time to get signed up.
I would like to address some items that are sometimes left out and can delay getting your agency’s bank information into our system. Here are some helpful tips:
- Documents need to be mailed in, we cannot accept your application if it is received by fax or email. This is for the security of your sensitive business information and a directive from our C.F.O. We suggest using a traceable mailing option so you can make sure it arrives safely.
- Please complete the ACH request form in full, if you leave out the banking information on the form and assume we can pull it from the check we will inform you that you need to resubmit the form by mail which can further delay inputting your information in our system for payments.
- Each application is individually checked by a member of our team, we cross-check the information on the check vs. what you have added on the form so if anything is different please note why or include some documentation from your bank. Since your information is checked manually please note there may be some delay between when we receive your application and when you start getting commission payments.
- Please double check the bank information you are adding and make sure it is correct. Some common mistakes include assuming the example check on the form and your check have the information listed in the same places. Some checks list the check number, account number and routing number in a different order at the bottom of the check so if you’re not sure, call your bank and ask which numbers you should use to apply. A common mistake is adding a check number where the routing or account number should be, or swapping the account number for the routing number.
- Although we request a check or a copy of the check for your application, we are aware that you may not have checks for some accounts or do not write checks from some accounts. Please include a letter from your bank with the information you have provided instead or we will call to verbally confirm your information.
We would like to thank all of our clients for the business you give us in this booming 2019 as well as thank all of our clients that have already signed up for ACH payments. We are trying to move beyond checks getting lost in the mail and we also want you to have your commission payments faster and easier with ACH commission payments, so we encourage you to sign up if you haven’t already!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding ACH please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you all again and we hope this year continues as a productive and rewarding 2019!